Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43

Thread: Favorite Candy Bar

  1. #31
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    Ive seen on Tv <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Indian_Dad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Big John's near Abingdon fixes fried Snickers. Anybody had one?</div></div> Ive seen em on TV at a fair in Tx. Have wonderd about them.

    Is a buddy bar considered a candy bar?
    GO VOLS

  2. #32
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    Never had one from there, but have tried the deep-fried death. It was good. Your arteries and your girth will never forgive you, but it is seriously good if fried right. (Side note, Twinkies are good that way also)
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    In no particular order
    Reece Cup , Almond Joy , Kit-Kat
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  4. #34
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    Snickers , a half-frozen milky way or reese cup with barbque chips
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #35
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    Reeses FB
    Officially retired

  6. #36
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    kit kat

  7. #37
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    Take 5 and this chocolate I got in Nicaragua.....mmm that was some good stuff.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  8. #38
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    Curious here, I had someone mention an old candy bar that they used to love, a peanut butter frost. Anybody remember them? I tried to search and see if anywhere had some (old and stagnant as they would probably be) but had no luck.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    Mr. Goodbar, without a doubt.

    Mello Cup - I stop at Magic Mart about 3x a year for those things - great for Halloween, and my sister takes them back to Fayetteville at X-mas.

    Whatchamacallit's years ago, but the ones I find now seem stale.

    Betcha Life - but I haven't seen those since the 80's.

  10. #40
    Inactive Member GCHSBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite Candy Bar

    I was going to mention this one. I used to work for a delivery company that carried candy. Those things were addictive. Never knew why they took them off the market.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •